I start here with a big Thanks to a very talented & profound writer Aradhana for Liebster Award nomination to my blog.She is a wonderful writer and writes amazing on each genre & topic however I love her hindi poetries the most. Click here to visit her beautiful blog.
1)-Thanks the blogger who nominated you.
2)- share 11 facts about yourself.
3)- Answer the 11 question the blogger asked you
4)- Nominate the 11 blogger and make them happy.
5)- make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees
6)- Notify your 11 nominees
Facts about myself
- I am a person with a positive attitude.
- I cannot stick at one place for long so traveling is the other half of my soul especially places close to nature.
- I love writing stories and travelogue.
- I love long drives.
- I like painting & have won accolades in painting also.
- I like blue colour
- I don’t like fashionable accessories other than wrist watches,I have a good collection of wrist watches.
- I can mingle with anyone in a short time span, so lots of friends on my list.
- I used to read books by my favourite authors in free time.
- I can cook well (depends on mood)
- Good food is my weakness.
Answers to Questions asked by Aradhana
1)- How close to nature do you find yourself?
I am very close to nature, I love spending times in lap of panoramic greenery of hills even I travelled to Uttarakhand for some days after lockdown last week.
2)- Which one thing should must be in your fashion and style?
A wrist watch,
3)- What is the most beautiful time of your life?
On getting published for the first time in Travel & Leisure magazine cover page for an article on Ladakh travel story and the days spent in my hometown colorful Kanpur.
4)- What two things do you always keep with you?
Mask and Sanitizer
5)- Why did you think of blogging?
I started this blog for writing my travel experiences and stories as I wanted to document everything at one place like a diary however ended up with poetries.
6)- What are you most inspired by in your life?
I love creativity, exploring new things in life and both the aspects are the part of my passion and hobby as well as on professional front.
7)- How do you reduce your stress?
Music is the antidote to my stress.
8)- Something you never want to lose in your life?
9)- What are your three favourite books?
The Fault in Our Stars by Joh Green, P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern, The Promise by Nikita Singh
10)- What was a good thing you did in lockdown?
Like most of us I did enjoyed my hands-on cooking.
11)- Who are you most close to in your family?
1.What makes you happiest & why?
2. What is the most memorable compliment you ever received?
3. What does being alive mean to you?
4. Who is your favourite Author?
5.One thing you cannot live without?
6. Who is your Role Model?
7. Which blog you enjoyed most on reading?
8. What is your weakness?
9. What inspires you to write?
10. Your favourite holiday destination & why?.
11. What is your biggest dream of life?
Click👉 Follow me on Instagram -prashantt
Thanks for reading & Keep writing!
P.S. : My blog is a award free blog, your love towards my writing is the best cherished